The contactless and multifunctional sensor system is suitable for dynamic and static measurement tasks. Alongside measuring transmitted power, it captures typical peak loads and overloads of shafts, as those might cause downtime and are relevant for scheduling predictive maintenance.
With regard to the measurable variables, like speed and torque, T-Sensor is suitable for optimizing plant processes as well as for avoiding non-compliant operating conditions.
The sensor system from the T-Sensor series focusses on retrofit applications. It is available for both stationary application and mobile setups, that are easily to be mounted. This leads to a reduction in costs by avoiding:
- business interruptions
- unforeseen maintenance work
- additional administrative costs
- rental or replacement of (spare) machines
- additional equipment costs for backups
- unnecessary risk premiums (instead ensuring insurability of operations)
- contractual liquidated damages as a result of failure to deliver
Comparing to alternative sensor technology the T-Sensor excels by the following advantages listed on the technology comparison slide underneath.product brochure (6.30 MB)
- mechanical and plant engineering
- chemical industry
- oil & gas industry
- energy supply
- rail-bound transport systems
- building materials industry
- raw materials extraction and processing
- automotive industry, e.g. electromobility
- monitoring of metal structures / construction
The detection, monitoring and control of transmitted power, torque, speed are prerequisites to detect unexpected machine failures and to ensure compliance with specifications where indirect power measurement is rather difficult or not possible, e.g. turbines, rail born vehicles or other rotating equipment.
The contactless operating torque sensor provides significantly lower effort in installation and calibration. These properties of the measurement technique predestine the system as a retrofittable solution for demanding tasks.Product Video T-Sensor